Name of the fruit There are many types of fruits, we know the names of some of these fruits, there are some fruits that we have not heard or seen or eaten.
- Fruit Name: Do you know the names of all fruits in Hindi English? You can read about Fruits Name in Hindi and English here. So read on to learn more about the Fruits name.
- Friends, you must have eaten fruit. I don't think anyone is ashamed to eat fruit. Everyone eats fruit with great pleasure. In today's post we tell you all about the names of fruits.
- India is the second largest producer of fruits in the world, a large number of fruits are grown in different geographical areas of India. India's GIs in agriculture include Ethomozhi Long Coconut, Himsagar Mango, Galgal Fruit, Laxman Bhog Mango, Arunachal Orange, Navara Rice, Kangra Tea, Palakkad Matta Rice, Coorg Green Cardamom, Mysore Mallige and Pokkali Rice.
- We all eat fruit but when we talk about Hindi and English names of all fruits, there are very few people who know all the names of fruits in both Hindi and English.
- If you are also not aware of this then don't worry because below I have listed all the English names of Fruits Name with their meaning in Hindi. So, let's get to our main topic:
What does this post say?
Common scientific names of fruits
|fruit name in english||fruit name hindi||scientific fruit name|
|1. apple [apple]||apple||malus domestica|
|2. Apricot [Apricot]||Albaricoque [Khubani]||Prunus armeniaca|
|3. Banana||Banana [Kela]||musa|
|4. Black currant [black currant]||falseob [falsob]||Ribes nigrum|
|5. cranberry [cranberry]||Neelabadari [Neelabadari]||cianococo|
|6. coco||Cocosnuss [Nariyal]||Cocoa beans|
|7. custard apple [cherimoya]||Sharifa, Sitaphal [Sharifa, Sitaphal]||Annona reticulata|
|8. Given||Terminar [Khajoor]||Phoenix dactylifera|
|9. Abb||figs||fig tree|
|10. Gooseberry [Gooseberry]||Amla [Amla]||Ribes uva-crispa|
fruit names in english,
|12. guava [guava]||Guayaba [Amrud]||Psidium guajava|
|13. Yaca [jaca]||Yaca [Katahal]||Artocarpus heterophyllus|
|14. Lemon Lime [Lemon Lime]||Lemon [Nimbus]||citrus, lemon|
|15. Litschi, Litschi [Litschi]||litschi [litschi]||Litschi chinensis|
|16. mango [mango]||आम [Aam]||Mangifera indica|
|17. Mulberry [mulberry]||mora [shahtoot]||Morus|
|18. Cantaloupe [musk melon]||Wassermelone [Kharbooja]||pepino melon|
|19. orange [orange]||Orange||Citrus reticulata|
|20. Papaya [Papaya]||Papaya [Potato]||climb papaya|
|21. peach||peach||Prunus persica|
|22. pera||Birne [Nashpati]||Piro|
|23. Ananas [Pineapples]||Ananas [Pineapples]||pineapples are delicious|
|24. plum||Pflaume, Alubukhara [Alubukhara]||Prunus domestica|
|25. Granatapfel [Granada]||Granatapfel [Anar]||pink garnet|
|26. Rosinen [Rasina]||chemical||Vinifera|
|27. Sapota, sea||Cheeku [Cheeku, Chiku]||Manilkara Zapota|
|28. Carambola [Carambola]||Karmal [Karmal]||Averrhoa Starfruit|
|29. Süßlime, Süßorange [sweet lime, sweet orange]||Seasonal [Mausami]||citrus lime|
|30. Tamarind||Tamarind [Imali]||Tamarindus indica|
|31. Water chestnut [water chestnut]||Water chestnut [Singhara]||sweet olives|
|32. Watermelon [Watermelon]||Sandia [Tarbuj, Tarbooj]||Citrullus lanatus|
|33. wild apple [wild apple]||campana||very sour lemon|
|34. Blackberry [Blackberry]||berries||Rubus|
Note: The English meaning of आलूभुखारा is Damson, but in most countries it is called Plum.
So friends this was a fruit name list in which we wrote over 100 fruit names in both Hindi and English.
Friends, there are many kinds of fruits in the world. And we know the names of some of these fruits, but there are some fruits that we don't know. We have not heard or seen or eaten the names of such fruits.
This is because there are some fruits that are famous all over the world and can be found everywhere. But there are some fruits that can only be found in certain places, they are not so popular here.
For example, if you pay attention to the above list, you will be very familiar with banana, apple, mango, etc. But you will also see the names of some fruits that you will see for the first time.
All fruit names in hindi and english.
|name of the fruit in english||fruit name in hindi|
|6. Fruta de Badhal||Barhar|
|10. Black nightshade||noisy|
|13. breadfruit||exotic fruit|
|14. Anacardo-Apfel||cashew fruit|
|17. Moltebeere||claude baya|
|20. custard apple||Cilantro|
|21. Damson plum||strawberry|
|24. dragon fruit||pitaya|
|32. Asian Greenia||Incorrect|
|34. Blueberry||honey berry|
|37. jackfruit||cut off|
|38. jicama fruit||zika fruit|
|40. Selva Jalebi||Selva Jalebi|
|41. fruta Kadamba||a bastard|
|46. sour lemon||Kitha|
|51. Makoy fruit||raspberries|
|52. Malayan apple||green berries|
|53. Fruit Malt||Malta|
|58. Mimusops fruit||Khirni|
|59. Miracle Fruit||miracle fruit|
|60. Monk Fruit||monk fruit|
|61. Monkey Fruit||Barhal|
|67. fruit of the olive tree||Olive|
|69. Owari Satsuma||satsuma|
|70. palm fruit||palm fruit|
|71. Palm tree fruit||palm fruit|
|73. passion fruit||fruit krishna|
|75. Pfirsich/ Nectarines||peaches|
|77. persimmon||persimmon fruit|
|79. Piña||pine berry|
|81. Pithecellobium dulce||Selva Jalebi|
|85. prickly pear||prickly pear|
|86. Exit||Exit / Saffron|
|87. It passes||Colofonia|
|89. Broken Banana||made red|
|91. They don't spin||Chikoo|
|94. Acceded||laxman fruit|
|95. rose fruit||Cilantro|
|96. Sternapfel||star apple|
|97. carambola||Kamarkha / Karambole|
|99. sugarcane||Sugar cane|
|100. Suriname cherry||suriname cherry|
|101. Sweet lime||seasonal|
|103. Tadgola||palm kernel|
|106. Ugly fruit||immature fruit|
|107.Water caltrop||water chestnut|
|108. Water chestnut||water chestnut|
|110. wild apple||Bell jar|
What are the most popular fruit names?
List - 69%
Apple - 69%
Strawberries - 62%
Grapes – 62%
Oranges - 54%
Watermelon – 53%
Lemon - 51%
Avocado – 46%
What is the name of the longest fruit?
Well, the name of the longest fruit with all 5 vowels was Pauroma cecropiafolii. It is a species of pauroma commonly known as the Amazon grape or uvila.
What is the number 1 fruit in the world?
- Tomato – 182.3
- Manufactured – 115.74
- Watermelon – 103.97
- Apple – 86.14
benefits of fruits
We all know that fruits are very beneficial for our health. Fruits contain many vitamins and minerals, so fruits are considered a good source of vitamins.
The lack of vitamin A and vitamin C in particular can be easily compensated with fruit. People who always eat fruit as part of a healthy diet are believed to have a greater ability to fight disease.
- The daily consumption of fruit as a healthy diet can protect us from many types of cancer.
- Eating fruits significantly reduces the risk of diseases such as heart disease and diabetes.
- Fruit helps a lot to maintain our health, that is, if you want to be healthy then eat fruit.
- People who have a vitamin deficiency can easily make up for this deficiency by eating fruit. Because they are rich in vitamins and minerals. Papaya, for example, is one of those fruits that contains all kinds of vitamins. So you can imagine how much eating papaya will benefit us.
- These can be improved with vitamins and minutes are healthy. If so, then you can guess how much eating papaya will benefit us.
Types of fruits with names.
Did you know that avocado is a fruit? We often associate sweets with fruit and everything else with vegetables. Fruit has less to do with flavor and more to do with plant classification.
There are three main categories of fruits: single, aggregate, and multiple. Most of the fruits you know and love are classified as simple fruits and belong to one of the four types of fruits in this category. Impress your friends and family with this quick guide to sorting fruits:
Most of the fleshy fruits that you enjoy on a regular basis are in this category. There are four types of fruits in the category of simple fruits:
- ruins:These fruits are sometimes called stone fruits because of the very hard seed inside the fleshy fruit (eg cherry, plum, peach).
- Ham:The term is somewhat misleading and can be confusing when classifying berries. Fruits like strawberries and blackberries aren't berries at all. This classification applies to fruits that have seeds in the center of the fruit and are generally juicy on the inside (for example, grapes, blueberries, currants).
- Pompons:This category consists of fruits that grow primarily on trees (eg apples, pears).
- Hesperidium and Pepos:These two categories are often included or combined in the classification of berries due to their similarity (eg, citrus [Hesperidium], melons [Pepos]).
This type of fruit consists of multiple drupes or berries that descend from a single flower. The next time you bite into a raspberry or blackberry, make sure there is one seed in each bulb, such as a small cherry or plum. Fun fact: Raspberries and blackberries are often called droplets due to their small size!
The last category consists of figs, pineapples and many more. Several fruits bloom from a cluster of drupes. Each flower merges with each other and matures into a single mass. Fun fact: The ripe fruit is called an inflorescence!
Whether you are a fruit lover or not, you are probably familiar with several common fruits. We've included common and uncommon fruits, so explore this list to learn more about flavor, nutrition, and uses.
What is the name of the black fruit?
Black currant Also known as black currant, it is one of the darker black fruits.
What is the number 1 healthiest fruit?
Apple. One of the most popular fruits, apples are packed with nutrients. They are rich in soluble and insoluble fiber such as pectin, hemicellulose and cellulose.
What are the 5 healthiest fruits?
Here is a list of the 5 healthiest fruits to include in your daily diet:
- Jamun. Whether they're blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, or cranberries, berries of all kinds are super nutritious.
- Apple. The apple is a superfruit that can be very beneficial in your efforts to lose weight.
What fruits should be avoided?
- White flour
- Bakery products
- breakfast items
- breakfast cereals
read these too
- 100 vegetable names in hindi and english
- What is the amoeba? Definition discovery structure What is amoeba?
- Nishechan kise kahate hain | What is Art and Antar Fertilization?
- Vitamin C | What are the benefits of vitamin C?
- What are vitamins | Diseases caused by vitamin deficiency.
I hope you enjoyed this post on Fruits Name. In this post, I have given you all the names of fruits in both Hindi and English. We all know that fruits are very beneficial for us, so we must know the names and benefits of fruits.
Finally I want to tell you that if you liked this post on “Fruit Names in English and Hindi”, then 10 Fruit Names, 20, 30, 40, 50, 100 Fruit Names (fruit name) and then share it on social media. You should share this with your friends, relatives, siblings, children, etc. so everyone can know Fruits Name English Hindi.
Total Views: 1.322
What is the name of 🍑 fruit? ›
Peach 🍑 | Fruits name in english, Fruits and vegetables, Fruit names.How many types of fruits name in English? ›
Types of Fruits
Berries: Blueberries, Raspberries, Strawberries, etc. Pits: Cherries, Apricots, Peaches, etc. Stone Fruits: Apricots, Lychee, Mangoes, etc. Tropical Fruits: Avocado, Banana, Chikoo, etc.
A diet rich in vegetables and fruits can lower blood pressure, reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke, prevent some types of cancer, lower risk of eye and digestive problems, and have a positive effect upon blood sugar, which can help keep appetite in check.What is the hindi and english meaning of fruits? ›
फल mn. Fresh fruit and vegetables provide vitamins. countable noun. The fruit or fruits of someone's work or activity are the good things that result from it. परिणाम mn(कार्य का) फल mn.What fruit starts with Z? ›
- Zalzalak. The Zalzalak is a fruit that is similar to the crab apple. ...
- Zante Currants. Zante Currants are raisins that come from a black Corinth seedless grape. ...
- Zarzamora. ...
- Zebra Melon. ...
- Zig Zag Tree Vine. ...
- Zinfandel Grapes. ...
- Ziziphus Jujube Fruit. ...
Quince. This fruit comes from the same family as pear, but can't be eaten raw. Slices of quince go well with apple in desserts such as apple crumble.Which fruit is good for brain? ›
Certain fruits such as oranges, bell peppers, guava, kiwi, tomatoes, and strawberries, contain high amounts of vitamin C. Vitamin C helps prevent brain cells from becoming damaged and supports overall brain health. In fact, a study found that vitamin C can potentially prevent Alzheimer's.Which fruit is good for eyes? ›
|Foods Rich in Antioxidants for Eye Health||Antioxidants Related to Eye Health|
|Red berries, kiwi, red and green bell peppers, tomatoes, broccoli, spinach, and juices made from guava, grapefruit, and orange.||Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)|
Mango is the national fruit of India.What is the most English fruit? ›
- STRAWBERRIES. A classic British fruit – strawberries are a true taste of summertime. ...
- RASPBERRIES. ...
- BLUEBERRIES. ...
- GOOSEBERRIES. ...
- LOGANBERRIES. ...
- CHERRIES. ...
What is the name of all fruits? ›
Plums, peaches, apricots, cherries, and nectarines are among the fruits that grow on the single tree, christened the "Tree of 40" because, according to Prof Van Aken, the number occurs often in the Bible and "represents bounty."How many fruits are there list? ›
All over the world, there are 2000 types of fruits. Some fruits are seasonal, whereas we can get some fruits throughout the year.Is there any fruit from F? ›
Figs. Figs are soft, sweet fruits, full of small seeds, and they're a great source of fibre.Which fruit is good for heart? ›
Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries are jam-packed with important nutrients that play a central role in heart health. Berries are also rich in antioxidants like anthocyanins, which protect against the oxidative stress and inflammation that contribute to the development of heart disease ( 9 ).Which foods boost memory? ›
Other B vitamins including vitamins B1, B3 and choline play an important part in regulating normal brain function. Choline, which is rich in egg yolk, is essential for the memory-boosting brain chemical, acetylcholine. Opt for B-rich foods like eggs, chicken, fish, leafy greens and dairy.Which juice is good for nerves? ›
Berries, peaches, cherries, red grapes, oranges and watermelon, among others, are loaded with antioxidants, which help to decrease inflammation and reduce nerve damage. Plus, grapes, blueberries and cranberries have been found to be full of a powerful anti-inflammatory compound called resveratrol.What fruit makes your eyes brighter? ›
Orange-colored fruits and vegetables -- like sweet potatoes, carrots, cantaloupe, mangos, and apricots -- are high in beta-carotene, a form of vitamin A that helps with night vision, your eyes' ability to adjust to darkness.What foods help repair eyes? ›
- Carrots. Carrots contain beta-carotene, which the body uses to make vitamin A. ...
- Kale. Dark green leafy vegetables like kale, spinach and broccoli are rich in the antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin, which are present in high concentrations in the retina. ...
- Red peppers. ...
- Salmon. ...
Some of the healthiest fruits include pineapple, apples, blueberries, and mangos. You should eat three servings of fruit a day as part of a healthy diet. Eating fruit improves heart health, reduces inflammation, and boosts your immune system.
Which fruit is best for all diseases? ›
- Amazing Apples. The old saying “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” turns out to be accurate as an apple-rich diet may help defend against lung disease. ...
- Awesome Avocados. ...
- Brilliant Berries. ...
- Fabulous Figs. ...
- Great Grapes. ...
- & 7. ...
- Potent Pears. ...
- Perfect Persimmons.
- 10 Fruits for an Extra Energy Boost in Your Morning Smoothie. Brain fog and a lack of energy is all too common in the morning. ...
- Banana. Bananas are high in natural, complex sugars and rich in fiber. ...
- Goji Berries. ...
- Avocados. ...
- Oranges. ...
- Watermelon. ...
- Dates. ...
- Black Sapote.
The mangosteen, also known as the “queen of fruits” is a tropical fruit which originated in Southeast Asia.Can dogs eat mango? ›
Have you ever wondered, “Can dogs eat mango?” The answer is yes, they can. This fruit is full of vitamins and safe for your pup to consume, as long as it's peeled and the pit is removed. It's important to note that you should only give your canine companion mango in moderation.What is India's favorite fruit? ›
Exotic and colourful, with hues that vary from golden to saffron to tender green, it's the regal and luscious mango. The national fruit of India, the mango – or aam in Hindi – is loved across the country by rich and poor alike.What is the No 1 fruit in the world? ›
Bananas are the most popular fruit in the world. This may be a little bit surprising, since they are a tropical fruit that doesn't grow in most places. They don't grow in most of the United States, but the average American eats 26 pounds of bananas each year.What is the most American fruit? ›
Pawpaws just might be the most quintessentially American fruit. Unlike apples or cherries, they are native to this continent. Pawpaw groves, long fostered by some Native American tribes, sustained hungry members of the Lewis and Clark expedition in 1806 and supplemented the meager diets of enslaved Africans.What is the name of blood fruit? ›
Blood fruit (Haematocarpus validus (Miers.)What fruit start with E? ›
Elderberries are small blueish-black grown on Sambucus trees that are native to Europe but also grown elsewhere in the world. The berries need to be cooked to be eaten. This amazing fruit is known for it's medicinal properties and health benefits.What fruits are named in the Bible? ›
In this paper, the main biblical fruits— grape, olive, date, fig, pomegranate, and almond—are considered. The origin of these fruits is briefly discussed (Janick, 2005), and references from the bibles that are rich in horticultural imagery are included.
What is the number 1 healthiest fruit? ›
Good choices include oranges, blueberries, apples, avocados, and bananas, but there are many more to choose from. Fruits are an excellent source of essential vitamins and minerals, and they are high in fiber. Fruits also provide a wide range of health-boosting antioxidants, including flavonoids.Can I get a list of fruits? ›
- Always adhere to the Buy American rule. The items in bold may be purchased seasonally in the United States. Check before buying! Apples. Apricot. Banana. ...
- Currants. Dates (tree dried only) Dragon Fruit. Durian (purchase cut) Figs. Gooseberry. ...
- Lemon. Lime. Loganberry. Longan. Loquat. ...
- Blood Orange. Papaya. Passion Fruit. Peach. Pear.
The seven species listed are wheat, barley, grape, fig, pomegranates, olive (oil), and date (date honey) (Deuteronomy 8:8). Their first fruits were the only acceptable offerings in the Temple.What is God's fruit? ›
“The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control…” Those who are in Christ are distinguished from unbelievers in that they have been gifted with the Holy Spirit, enabling them to bear fruit.What is the first fruit of Jesus? ›
In some Christian texts, Jesus Christ, through his resurrection, is referred to as the first fruits of the dead. Beginning in 1966 a unique "First Fruits" celebration brought the Ancient African harvest festivals that became the African American holiday, Kwanzaa.Which fruits add blood? ›
Fruits: Raisins, prunes, dried figs, apricots, apples, grapes and watermelons not only get the red blood cells flowing but also improve the blood count. Citrus fruits like oranges, amla or Indian gooseberry, lime and grapefruit help to attract iron. They play a very important role in increasing blood count.What is the cleanest fruit to eat? ›
- Sweet corn.
- Sweet peas (frozen)
- Honeydew melon.